Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think I'm a blog stalker...

I really do enjoy blogging. I hate that I deleted my original blog. UGH! Double UGH! I still can't believe I did that. Occasionally I get something I want to get off my chest and I enjoy putting pen to paper so to speak. [Does that phrase date me? I think I just gave away just how old I am... No one writes with pen and paper any more do they...???] There I go, digressing from my original thoughts...

I don't "write" as much as I'd like to because I always get on and want to get "caught up" with everyone else first. I have great intentions. But I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs so much that I never get to the writing of my own before it just gets to be too late. Therefore I do believe that I've become a blog stalker... Oh my gosh, how weird! I think it's best that no one does follow my blogs - that no one is reading my confession! Ewww...!!

I need to attend a support group for blog stalkers anonymous... Wait, I just looked in the yellow pages and there isn't any available. What now!!!!

What???!!!! Me???!!! You've lost your marbles!!! Well.... maybe you're on to something... I could be the president and solo member. No one would be the wiser.... Sounds good to me...

Welcome to the first meeting of Blog Stalkers Anonymous! I call this meeting to whatever it is they say... Now, meeting adjourned!

Geez, I feel better already! Let's go see what Pioneer Woman has done lately! :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Porter said...

I think you're not alone, maybe more like join the crowd! It's people watching at it's best and I'm stalking you ;)! So good to see you, tell Tiffany to come visit us!