Sunday, January 17, 2010

Please pray for my aunt...

Please pray for my Aunt Kathey. She's in ICU fighting for her life. She's been given a 50/50 chance for survival from a surgery to try to save her life. She was so sick and still is. My aunt would do anything for me - has been like this all my life. I would do anything for her. She's a heart of gold.

I know that she is in God's hands and that He will do what is best for her. I cannot help to pray and hope that His plan is to make her well and bless her with quality of life and bless us with more time with her. She's so much fun to be around. I've been missing my "well" aunt. She spends the winters with me. And she hasn't been well since she got here in mid-November.  In fact, this is the 4th time she's been hospitalized since that time.  This time, the longest and much more serious.

I've created a new blog for our family and her friends back in Ohio so that everyone can keep up with her hopeful recovery.  It's titled "Kathey's Korner"...  That's where I'll be most evenings, updating her progress -- or I pray it will be progress...  Join us anytime.

Again, I ask that you'll remember her in your prayers, please.

No comments: