Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT & THIS IS WHAT I'M DROOLING OVER...

why is it that when a person [aka - me] is trying to lose weight, it seems that the said person [aka - me] cannot go anywhere, even in blogdom, without running into temptations [aka - muddy buddies]...? go figure... it just seems that the harder a person [aka - me] tries to get rid of excess poundage [aka - FAT], the temptations just seem to jump out of the woodwork all of a sudden! what's up with that?

take for example, if someone [aka - me] where trying to lose weight, and wallah! they find this on one of their [aka - my] favorite blogs! it really is not fair to the person [aka - me!] carrying that unwanted excess poundage [aka - FAT!]


if anyone [aka - you] felt so inclined to indulge in this rather lovely, delicious yummy - check out the recipe "Muddy Buddies"...

1 comment:

Kim & Stace said...

Tonya! this is my exact problem! yummmm! but no fair! And PLEASE don't apologize or feel bad for not being at the blessing; I just wanted to tell you about it and I desperately don't want you to think you need to apologize or feel bad or worry that I'm disappointed you couldn't be there...please don't! I understand life is so busy! I just wanted to let you know about it just in case you would have wanted to know about it:) I love you forever! and yes, Julian's blessing day reaffirmed my testimony even more of the Gospel and of the reality of the Savior and that the Priesthood is upon the earth. I'm very grateful:)