Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Working in Such Horrific Locations

It is such a shame being sent to such horrific locations for work...

Guest Room Norfolk VA Hotel

You feel bad for me, having to spend 5 days in this, don't you... 
Away from my family ...  all by myself...

Lobby wireless Internet Norfolk Virginia

I am having to endure the horrific atmosphere of this place at this pc on the left in this very photo as I type this blog at this very moment.  Don't you feel my pain...?  It's awful...  Just awful...

Norfolk Area Hotel Lobby

They dare to call this the "Social Area" -- puh-lease!  In this painful state of mind, who could think of being social!!!

And worse, this is the view I had to fall asleep looking at each night...

Norfolk Hotel Intercoastal waterway marinas

The horrific working conditions I've had to endure all in the name of gaining more education...  You feel my pain, don't you...

FASTER Conference 2010, Portsmouth, VA

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOVED this post! haha! You deserve this, Mama T! :D I hope you get to soak in every last second of free time and enjoy it to the fullest! :) good for you!