Friday, June 17, 2011

I just love... PINTEREST!!

Hubby and I are planning a move further into the country. We want our future home to be representative of the location. So we're planning on building our dream "country cottage". As I scour mags I cut out inspiration photos. Well many have been tossed as the "clutter" became too much. I suppose I could have created a binder for them... But, alas, a binder never seemed to hit the grocery list.

But I've been saved! Thanks to Pinterest I just "pin" my inspirations to my "board". Lovin' it!! Of course this is all electronic, over the Internet, but it must be the most awesome piece of work ever!! Ever, yep!!

If you haven't received an invite to join this wonderful world of pinning - let me know. I'd be happy to share the love with you. Did I mention it's FREE? I know I sound like an advertisement. Sorry. But when something really is a treasure, I just want to share it.

Did I mention I love PINTEREST?? :~}

No comments: