Thursday, July 7, 2011

There's sooo much!

I really have neglected my blog. I am just so busy, there just doesn't seem to be any time to blog. I take care of my baby [my pom pup] before going to work - go to work for 11 hours - come home - take care of my baby again - do some housework [trying so hard to be a good FlyBaby!] - work out in the garden few times a week - take care of the harvest I've brought in - work out with Wii Fit and/or Wii Sports - throw a load of laundry in - a couple of times a week I actually make the Hubby something to eat [he's so good about taking care of himself - I don't eat in the evenings...] -- and this is just on week nights... 

But we are progressing with our food storage as I posted we were doing.  We've managed to put together the bulk of our 72-Hour Kit -- still want to add a few "extras" since we've each got room in our buckets.  I've ordered almost 200#s of fresh produce that we'll can in a couple of weeks when it comes in.  Planning a trip to Jacksonville to purchase some dried foods to put up as well.  And each payday [every other week] we add paper products and/or canned goods to add to our shelves as well.

I want to convert my married Baby Girl's old bedroom into a bedroom for my grandma so she feels like she has a place of her own.  That means moving the Brat [aka - Baby Girl] completely out.  So I've been working on that, too.  I have a super-single waterbed [bigger than a twin, smaller than a full, but longer than both] sitting in the middle of the room that I have yet to take down and get rid of.  Anyone want it?  Let me know!

What else....?  I think that's the bulk of it.  That's what I've been up to lately.  How 'bout you?  Whatcha been doin'?

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Tiffany, I'm just now catching upon blogging too! You put me to shame with all you're doing. I've been spending my time adjusting to a new job and focusing on doing good things for my health! I enjoy your blog! Vicky

Vicky said...

Sorry I addressed you by your daughter's name! Just realized that I did that. I was having a senior moment! I do know your name!