Sunday, September 25, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
As a family, our favorite FALL activities are:
- Getting outside -- After hiding from the heat all summer, we love to get outside!
- Playing in the leaves
- Family Time around the Fire Pit!
- Hunting -- Okay, well not all of us, but I'm the only one who doesn't. Hubby, Son, and the Daughter LOVE it! All aspects of it. The tracking, the waiting, the adrenaline rush when they see something ... all the way to the harvest, believe it or not. I'm just the cook - can't take the other "stuff". I am a City Girl transplanted into the Boonies...
- Preparing the house for Thanksgiving
- EATING a Thanksgiving Feast as a connected family!
- When the kiddos were younger, it was also:
- Fall Baseball League - Son
- Soccer - Daughter